Sherpa Digital Media helps the world's largest organizations create immersive user experiences and communications through live and on-demand video content. We offer a next-gen, data-driven, cloud based Enterprise Video platform that we like to refer to as VaaS (Video as a Service).
The Sherpa platform empowers companies to share immersive video experiences to employees, partners, and customers with a new level of simplicity and scale. Sherpa’s value extends beyond its technology. As a long-term trusted partner, Sherpa provides its customers with guidance, best practices, and thought leadership that’s backed by decades of combined expertise in enterprise video architecture and live streaming event production.
Sherpa is based in the San Francisco Bay Area and backed by several of the region’s premier venture investors.
- Looking for an experienced Vue.js developer to immediately contribute to our existing product and help us build and design both new features as well as entirely new products
- We need someone who can take lead of projects from design to completion
- Someone to help us build out our core engineering team
- 3+ years of experience building/maintaining production-level Vue.js applications
- 4+ years designing and implementing user friendly front-end experiences
- Team player with good communication skills that is proactive in reaching out and can receive/give feedback within a fast-paced, startup culture where your ideas matter
- Product-minded and eager to build the best intuitive, high-performing applications
- Quick learner that enjoys solving problems and collaborating on solutions
- Proper time management and ability to give accurate estimates on tasks
- Self-driven and not afraid of taking initiative with measured risk
USA Based, experienced remote worker who can work during the 9 am - 5 pm PST time span, with a willingness to put in extra time/effort when needed to help the company succeed
Additional Nice to Have Experience:
- Video.js or any other video player
- Mobile app development
We are a small team of highly focused, friendly, and fun individuals who challenge and support each other. We trust and provide our team members an incredible amount of freedom. You will be able to test your ideas and execute them with the support of your team. We encourage our employees to have fun, be silly, and genuinely enjoy their workdays.
How to apply
Please provide a copy of your resume as well as any other relevant links to your portfolio/github repos and indicate your contributions. Any additional information you would like to provide about how your experiences meet our qualifications would be greatly appreciated.
Looking for more full-time jobs?