We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join the National Education Group team, to support the rapid growth in features and capabilities in our cloud-based SaaS platform.
We couple a cutting-edge learning experience platform, with continuously evolving relevant course products to enable remote continuous professional development and certification for educators in over 45,000 schools.
As Full Stack Developer you will be developing front-end features and back-end components of the site and platform.
- Creating front-end and back-end for a large-scale eCommerce and SaaS product
- Development using PHP Laravel
- Using VueJS, TailwindCSS, HTML and other web frameworks
- Implementing integrations with internal and external systems
- Providing development of new features as well as fixes for the existing platform
- Working as part of a scrum team
- Demonstrable experience of full-stack development with PHP and Laravel
- 4+ years experience in full-stack development roles
- A track record of building high-performance products, preferably with ecommerce applications
- Strong technical skills and understanding of software development and delivery practices
- Demonstrable experience with SaaS based products on cloud platforms
- Experience with AWS and code automation is a nice to have
- Experience working with MySQL or other relational databases
- Implementation of front-end framework and libraries
- Capability to build CSS and front-end implementation for multi-device support based on UI/UX designs
- Practical experience working with automated unit and integration testing tools and frameworks
- A strong ability to work with detail and accuracy
- Ideally you have a degree in software engineering, computer science or similar field
- Flexible and able to work in a highly collaborative fast-paced culture
- Hybrid working in our Sheffield office and at home
- Opportunity to work at an established but rapidly growing company
Who are The National College
TNC works to support over 45,000 schools. Over the last 5 years TNC has experienced rapid growth through digital innovation in the ed-tech sector and launches 40-60 new content products each month.
TNC is revolutionising training and CPD in the education sector through its leading digital content provision and LMS platform. The Company delivers remote, expert-led and engaging training and CPD through its three comprehensive content brands: Essential CPD©, The National College© and National Online Safety©. Content is delivered via The National Hub© – this is the Company’s highly functional and intuitive software platform, which, as a Learning Management System, also supports schools’ wider training function