You will work directly with our CTO and the rest of the business, giving you unparalleled understanding of and visibility within the organization. We are seeking highly-motivated, self-directed, and accountable individuals who are driven to take on real responsibility within a production application.
Our Core Stack:
Vue, Node + Express, MongoDB, backend architecture using both serverless and containerized components. Check out the tools we are using here: https://stackshare.io/certain-lending
Located in San Francisco's boutique downtown Jackson Square neighborhood, our office has all the snacks, high-end coffee, and bean bag chairs that one would expect of a Bay Area startup.
• Competitive salary, meaningful equity and 401(k)
• Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
• Company-paid meals, happy hours and events
• Gym membership reimbursement
• Pre-tax commuter benefits
• Your choice of tech
At Certain, we see ourselves as a software company first and foremost. Our platform integrates with a wide range of lender partners, data providers, and in-house tools that are constantly evolving, and our infrastructure reflects that.
You will work on code spanning our entire stack, from frontend UIs to our cloud infrastructure. You will directly with the CTO and business heads to develop new products, encode key business logic, and deploy APIs to serve our community or real estate investors and financial institutions.
On any given day, you could working on:
• Deploying, maintaining, and monitoring microservice and serverless components on AWS.
• Integrating with 3rd-party real estate data and financial APIs to underwrite and price loans for borrowers.
• Developing end-user interfaces for real estate investors, financial institutions, and brokers.
• Building and maintaining algorithms to match borrowers and lenders at scale.
• Maintaining and monitoring systems to secure user and financial data.
What We Look For:
• Experience with a web application framework like Express, Django, or Flask.
• Experience with distributed storage (AWS S3) and NoSQL database systems (MongoDB)
• 4-year degree in computer science or similar fields
• History of personal coding projects or past experience on production web applications
• Past experience working in a microservice or serverless architecture (Serverless.js, AWS Lambda, API Gateway, SNS, SQS, Cloudwatch)
• Prior experience with our current stack: https://stackshare.io/certain-lending
• Interest and prior experience in financial technology
• If you’ve passed the 20-hour SAFE NMLS exam (just kidding)
Please apply through our AngelList posting (https://angel.co/certain-lending-1/) or directly at firstname.lastname@example.org