Membersy builds payment tools and subscription infrastructure for the evolving dental industry. We are helping small startups and the world’s biggest Dental Service Organizations (DSOs) democratize access to quality dental care through subscription-based dentistry.
Our mission is to reorient the dental industry’s existing payment methodologies by empowering forward-thinking DSOs with the platform they need to engage their communities with innovative payment solutions and competitive, transparent pricing options. And we’d like your help.
With our recently announced $66 million Series B investment from Spectrum Equity, the time is now to join team Membersy!
About the Position
We’re looking for a highly motivated and career-driven leader to join the company's Engineering team as Staff UI Software Engineer. In this role, you will be reporting to Membersy’s VP of Engineering.
As Staff UI Software Engineer at Membersy, you will:
- Implement state-of-the-art reactive web interfaces using Vue and Tailwind.
- Convert business requirements into functional, maintainable code using modern methodologies.
- Develop solutions that enhance the user experience and reduce friction for user adoption.
- Work with back-end developers to integrate UI components with APIs.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies and industry trends.
- Mentor and support other frontend developers both local and remote in sustainable software engineering practices; lead by example.
- Collaborate with counterparts in Product Management to estimate projects, break down work, and present alternative approaches for evaluation.
- Be a thought leader on the team, advocating best practices in security, testing, accessibility, and maintainability.
- Ruthlessly expose process and technical inefficiencies, and propose ways to resolve them.
What we're looking for in a highly qualified candidate:
- B.S. in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Experience building single-page web applications using Vue and Tailwind
- Experience with build tools such as Vite, Grunt, Gulp, or Webpack
- Experience with WCAG accessibility requirements and solutions
- Experience building reusable code and familiarity with atomic design
- Proficiency with HTML5, including semantic HTML5 elements, microformats, and WAI-ARIA
- Experience with CSS pre-processors and familiarity with CSS post-processors
- Solid grasp of software design patterns and object-oriented design principles
- Strong software architecture foundational knowledge
- Understanding of client-side security best practices
- Understanding of payment processors such as Stripe
- Working knowledge of SEO principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Residence in the greater Austin, TX metro area is preferred
- Must be legally authorized to work permanently in the United States without employer sponsorship
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive compensation package with growth opportunities
- Employer-sponsored medical, vision, dental, and disability benefits
- 401(k) with employer matching and discretionary profit sharing
- Flexible PTO, paid parental leave and company holidays
- Commuter benefits for transit and parking
- A beautiful office with a fully stocked kitchen and company sponsored lunches
- Awesome company events: sports games, happy hours, volunteer initiatives and much more
Membersy is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are open to all backgrounds and never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.