Company descriptionPitchup.com is the market leading online booking site for campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks, with over 3,000 sites available to book in 40 countries throughout Europe, the Americas, Australia and Africa.
We've sent over 1m customers so far on holiday, and enjoy up to 85,000 daily visits to our website, acclaimed mobile site and Vue.js-based compare tool (http://bit.ly/2tfI3nJ).
Over 1bn holiday nights are spent each year on campsites and caravan parks globally, more than in hotels in several countries.
The company was founded in 2009 by former lastminute.com staff with a background in the holiday park sector.
* Winner, Deloitte UK Technology Fast 50 2016
* Winner, 'Best Place to Stay - Budget', The Independent Travel Awards 2015
* Winner, 'Travel / leisure / sports mobile strategy / campaign' and runner-up, 'Mobile optimised / responsive website', Marketing on Mobile Awards 2014
* Runner-up, West London Business of the Year, West London Business Awards 2013
* Best UK Travel Website, British Travel Press Awards, 2011
* Winner, Future 50 - Red Bull / Real Business, 2011
* 'Best travel websites ever' - Guardian, 2011
* Winner, Best Travel Directory - TravelMole awards, 2011
* Winner, Best Domestic Strategic PR campaign, Travel Marketing awards, 2011
* Winner, Best UK Travel Information Site, Travolution awards, 2010
* Featured throughout the national press including the BBC
We’re a lively friendly team with bags of experience, based at The Light Box in Chiswick, west London.
Pitchup.com does not have any jobs at the moment. Try to use our job finder.
Perform your own search: