Quevera is seeking to hire a Web Developer to join an exciting, collaborative and innovative team. A place where you are positioned for More than Just a Job. Where leadership partners with you, seek to cultivate and support career development, encouraging growth from within while striving to foster a diverse and inclusive environment that improves individual and organizational performance. Highlights of working for Quevera are:
• Quevera employees voted Quevera as a TOP EMPLOYER in the Baltimore /DC area for 2020 (ranked #8 out of 150 companies) and 2022 (ranked #5 out of 150 companies).
• Yearly $5,000 towards education/training.
• Employees are in control of their career path through our Career Pathway Program.
• Family and corporate events
• Excellent health care coverage (100% paid premium option) and 401K matching (up to 4%).
• And many more!
• Q-Culture Video
Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation for the web applications. This includes documenting code changes, feature specifications, user guides, and any other relevant information to ensure clear communication and knowledge transfer within the team and other stakeholder
Experience with Postgres
Experience with Docker
Experience with AWS
Experience with Gitlab
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science or related discipline and four (4) years of experience as a web developer. Eight (8) years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
Experience maintaining a functioning user-accessible website
Experience developing and updating technical documentation
Quevera is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law.