Job Location: Ideally in Prague, Czech Republic, but the job is open to candidates who are based anywhere in Europe
Flexibility: Option to work 100% remotely/from home
Type of Contract: Employee or Contractor (depending on your location)
KeyWords: TypeScript, VueJS, React, Graph Visualisation, Cypress
Why apply? Product Engineering at GraphAware is different!
- No more messing around with tables and forms all day
- Address challenges in developing graph visualisations
- Handle complex interactions
- Focus on usability and performance
- Do modern FE development
What product will you work on?
Hume is GraphAware's mission-critical graph analytics solution. Hume leverages the power of knowledge graphs and helps analysts discover hidden insights in domains ranging from fraud to life sciences.
What will you be doing?
You will be developing new features for Hume, making sure it is stable and reliable and finding solutions if it isn’t. All that within a great team of other developers and professionals.
What you must know already:
- Fluent English
- At least 5 years of experience in complex projects that involve backend and frontend teams
- Advanced TypeScript and Vue (or React but willing to learn and use Vue)
- Some experience with Vuex/Redux
- Experience with any visualisation library
- Familiarity with CI-CD practices, TDD or BDD and end-to-end testing
You will like our company culture if you:
- Prefer an informal work environment
- Are eager to learn and explore
- Want to influence how things are done
- Like coming up with innovative ideas and solutions
- Communicate openly and with respect across the entire organisation
- Understand and embrace different cultures
- Like to travel to different parts of the world to meet your colleagues
- Ownership: We are proud of the work we do and we take responsibility.
- Excellence: We always look at where we are and how we can get better.
- Customers: We want our customers to always come back.
- Graphs: Passion for graphs is what distinguishes us from the rest.
- Teamwork: In times of need, we help each other out.
What We Offer
- Very flexible work schedule
- Freelance contract or employment (depending on your location)
- Recognition and appreciation for creativity and taking initiative
- Professional and personal growth
- Fun environment and great company culture
- Long term relationship
- Participating in GraphAware’s share scheme program