Clinical Architecture is at the forefront of healthcare IT innovation. Our team is an ambitious group of diverse leaders who balance creativity and expertise to solve tough problems that make a difference. Our environment is positive, casual, and comprised of people dedicated to delivering world-class solutions and exceptional customer service. Come join our team for happier workdays.
About the Position
Clinical Architecture is seeking a talented developer who is highly skilled with Vue.js. Your primary focus will be developing user-facing web-based software solutions, ensuring that you produce robust, secure, modular, and maintainable code. Your commitment to team collaboration, consistent communication, and a quality product is crucial. In this role, you will be encouraged to step up, lead, inspire, and push the boundaries of development and will work in an environment where creative solutions and collaboration are encouraged.
• Develop User Interfaces for web based software products
• Collaborate with Product Management and Development team to create user friendly interfaces
• Work with Component Architecture team to update and define modular and reusable components
• Implement functionality using Vue.js framework
• Test, update and optimize application for performance and security
• BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience
• 3+ years of experience with Vue.js
• Experience with UI/UX design and usability
• Experience with HTML5 and CSS Preprocessors
• Exceptional problem solving & critical thinking
• Ability to work both independently, with minimal supervision, and in a team environment
• Ability to learn quickly and manage workload in a cooperative and fast-paced environment
This role is required to be on-site at our Carmel, IN Headquarters. Clinical Architecture offers ample flexibility to accommodate healthy work-life balance.
Providing false information on application questions may result in automatic dismissal of your application. Please answer questions truthfully and to the best of your ability.
Local candidates preferred due to the immediate need to fill this position.
Why Clinical Architecture?
• Competitive salary and flexible work arrangements.
• Opportunities for learning, development, and growth.
• Experiences that connect you with colleagues.
• Be heard during our monthly idea sharing meeting with executives.
• Paid Volunteer Time, Paid Holidays & PTO, including our own winter break week.
• Sabbatical opportunities for tenured team members.
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, and ancillary insurance options.
• Maternity and Parental leave benefits.
• Employer paid Short-term Disability & Long-term Disability.
• Health and Wellness incentives.
• 401k Matching.
• A laid-back office with generous amenities.
• Better workdays.
Clinical Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other protected characteristic.