BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
We are looking for Software Developer Vue.js to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
- Developing interface applications using Vue.js and the surrounding ecosystem.
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code.
- Developing, and testing UI for desktop and responsive websites.
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Focus on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project dependencies.
- Doing upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices.
- Contribute ideas and innovations, wherever you see opportunity for improvement.
- Work collaboratively with our multi-disciplinary teams.
What are we looking for:
- 5+ years of experience with software development.
- 3+ years of experience with Vue.Js development.
- Expert/Advanced experience in front-end technologies, security architectures and user experience.
- Experienced in service integrations (Web Services, CMS / Commerce systems, 3rd party APIs, etc).
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!