EventBooking is a world leader in venue management and event booking software. Since 1999, we've built cloud-based software that enables venue managers to effectively sell, execute, and analyze their venue's event-related data. We currently serve 1,000+ venues across 23 countries. Our staff includes 30 people located in our headquarters of Knoxville, Tennessee, along with sales and support team members around the globe. Our tech team is fully located in Knoxville with flexible work hours when needed. All hosting through AWS.
In 2019, EventBooking was one of Inc. magazine's best places to work - https://www.inc.com/profile/eventbooking
Senior Front End Software Engineer.
EventBooking is a Software as a Service (SaaS) company specializing in venue management tools for venues worldwide. The Core Development Team at EventBooking is responsible for planning and development for the VenueOps product. We use cutting-edge tools and practices to provide consistently excellent customer experience. The Core Development Team works closely with QA/Education, TechOps, Client Success, and the Product Team.
- Primary front-end developer on large-scale web app
- Leadership on user interface design (UI/UX)
- Troubleshooting thorny front-end issues like, browser compatibility, Media CSS rules for printable views, Performance optimization
Experience and skills:
- CSS (we use SASS)
- Front-end frameworks (we use VueJS)
- Component-based web architecture
- Object-oriented techniques and patterns (e.g., SOLID)
- Related tools (e.g., Webpack)
- Mobile/responsive design
What makes you a great fit for this role:
- You have at least 3 years of experience working as a front-end web developer.
- You are a team player.
- You are self-motivated and think outside the box.
- You aren’t scared of learning on the job and working hard every day.
- You are excited to work on a small team who is making a massive impact on the venue industry worldwide. (Convention Centers, Arenas, Performing Arts Centers).
Who you’ll work with:
- Rusty Moorman - Senior Software Engineer / VenueOps Team Lead
- Jordan Brown - Senior Software Engineer
- Troy McNeil - Software Engineer
- Brian Chia - Director of Client Success / Product Owner
- James Trimble - Chief Operating Officer / Product Owner
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Coverage Available.
- 401(k) with generous company match (eligibility starts after 1 year as a full-time employee).
- Free gym membership at Vital Signs, located within 1-minute walking distance from the office.
- Free catered lunch every Friday at the office.
- 9 paid company holidays per year.
- 14 PTO days.
- Flexible PTO policy allowing you to work from home when needed.
- Opportunity to be on a team with a mission to improve the lives of venue employees around the world through uniquely better software, and uniquely better service.
EB Core Values:
We are on a mission to improve the lives of venue managers around the world. We are focused, and moving quickly. It is an honor and a pleasure to serve them, and we do so with software and service that exceeds all expectations. The right team member will exemplify our 4 core values:
- Servant's Heart.
- Innovator's Mind.
- Playful Spirit.
- Owner's Grit.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- To be discussed during first phone interview
How to apply
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com with a cover letter (PDF) as well as another copy of your resume (PDF).
Looking for more full-time jobs?