PerceptiLabs’ Modeling tool takes the process of developing and training a machine learning model to warp speed, with a drag and drop UI that makes model architecture easy to build and visualize.
We are looking for a Frontend Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
You will work with the UI/UX designer and Frontend developer colleagues and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Develop new user-facing features
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 3+ years' experience in frontend development
- Basic understanding of server-side frameworks
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser/cross-platform (Windows, Linux and Mac OS) compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
How to apply
Please provide resume and portfolio.
Send the application to email@example.com.
Looking for more full-time jobs?