Black Friday –
Learn Vue.js from core team members and industry experts at VueSchool! Get 40% off on all plans.
Artis Technologies is a funded, early stage (still stealth per the site) high growth startup that provides an API based point of need consumer installment loan platform for lenders, merchants and merchant networks. Artis provides a variety of optional modules including AI based decision engines, closed loop payments, servicing, collections and cross-border lending.
Are you a self-starter? Are you a problem solver? We're a high-growth startup located in the heart of Atlanta that's looking for talented, passionate devs to join our team. The Senior Vue Developer will work directly with our engineering team on the core product. While contractors and resources will be available as needed, this is a hybrid independent contributor/manager role.
Artis Technologies is funded and currently in stealth mode while we build and expand our team.
What You’ll Like About Us:
- 60% Net Annual Onsite flex-work options.
- 13 Holidays, 12 Vacation days, and 6 sick days to start.
- 4 Annual volunteer days (1/qtr).
- Equity options available.
- Pre-tax benefits: Commuter ($95/mo), Communication ($55/mo) and Gym membership ($50/mo).
- 30 days Paid Maternity/Paternity/Partner Leave to be taken within 12 mo of birth/adoption.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Short-term/Long-term Disability and Life Insurance.
- Casual dress, awesome downtown location near Marta, shops, and restaurants
- A collaborative, high growth work environment.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years working with single page application frameworks (Angular, VueJS, React, etc.).
- 2+ years of experience working with VueJS required.
- 3+ years of experience working with SCSS/LESS.
- 4+ years of experience working with Webpack, NPM, or other similar package managers.
- Experience in developing responsive websites (multiple viewports, mobile-first platforms).
- Experience working with Invision/Marvel/Figma or a similar tool is a plus.
- Comfortable dealing with state management and RESTful APIs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with remote team members, participating in code and design reviews.
How to apply
Please email a short intro and links to your relevant portfolio/professional site.
Looking for more full-time jobs?