- Work closely with our product team to elevate the design and functionality of our products
- Participate in product development discussions to help determine feature scope and prioritization
- Work closely with our product designers to create innovative and engaging experiences
- Write reusable code and libraries that can be used across products
- Spearhead the development of UIs, from concept to full interactivity
- 3-5 years of professional front-end development experience
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, a related IT field, or equivalent work experience
- Expert knowledge of SASS and BEM
- Experience working with WebGL, Canvas, and D3js
- Expert knowledge of object-oriented principles
- Experience working with Vue
- Familiarity with Gulp, Webpack and NPM
- Extensive knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Extensive knowledge of code versioning software such as GIT
- Experience contributing to open-source projects, even if they are your own
- Fluency in English
- Motivated, eager to learn, and grow with the company
- Experience working independently
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well within a small team
- Experience developing cross-platform apps for desktop, web, and mobile
- Experience with Cypress
- Experience with React
- Experience with AngularJS
- A love for gaming and esports!
At Gfinity, we build community and esports-centric products that impact millions of people worldwide. As a key member of our development team, you will work remotely to help create applications and websites for mobile, web, and broadcast products.
We are comprised of a completely remote team spread across both Europe and North America, with a deep passion for making the web a more beautiful, usable, and reliable place. Our primary focus is in the emerging esports industry where we innovate and push boundaries to build amazing experiences for our customers and clients. Along with esports-related products, you will play an integral role in designing new community-centric initiatives for Fortune 500 companies around the globe.
Let us know what you love about development and why you would make a great addition to the Gfinity team.
How to apply
Visit the application link below to apply.
Looking for more full-time jobs?