We want to help the software engineers to grow in their career and be a better engineer.
As a first step, we want to provide our users a detailed and precise evaluation of their current experience using many sources (GitHub, GitLab, StackOverflow, HackerRank, Medium, Udemy, etc). On the meanwhile, help them to improve: recommend relevant jobs, or for example, if somebody wants to be a frontend developer we want to be able to provide a personalized learning path (books, articles, GitHub repos, Twitter accounts to follow, etc) based on the other success frontend developers.
Stage: Early Stage
Innonic Group Zrt: 200,000 USD
Hiventures: 1,240,000 USD
OUR SHORT HISTORY
CodersRank is a multi-award-winner startup (regional Get In The Ring competition & Central European Startup Award etc). But we know business is not about gathering various awards. Although we are a small bunch (yet), but we have plans for world domination - or at least, we’d like to be in business for a long, long time. And fortunately, we’ve also had the necessary investments to reach our goals.
In the first year, nearly 15,000 coders joined our community. So we won't stop but focus on reaching 100,000 coders worldwide for the next year.
We are looking for experienced software engineers who love tackling convoluted problems and coming up with clean, stable solutions that scale. The ideal candidate would be someone who has a genuine passion for designing and implementing elegant software solutions. They would also be intimately familiar (and up to date) with their development ecosystem for making sound decisions when it comes to choosing the right tool or library for the job. We expect our senior engineers to be able to contribute across the entire frontend stack, as well as collectively oversee the integrity of the frontend codebase.
- Help developers around the world to measure and improve their skills
- Collaborate in technical reviews to strengthen our architecture and system designs and assist others with coding and troubleshooting.
- Help our mid-level FE developers to pick up best practices
- Establish automated frontend testing tools
- Help in optimizing FE loading time
- 5+ years experience as a frontend developer
- Intimate knowledge of JS ecosystem (tooling, libraries, etc.).
- Experience with SASS/SCSS
- Working no further than 3 hours from CEST time zone. (because of this we cannot accept applicants from America and Asia)
- Experience with front-end testing
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with high traffic websites
Looking for more full-time jobs?