Moogsoft is the creator of Moogsoft AIOps - a next generation approach to IT Operations and Analytics driven by real-time machine learning. Moogsoft AIOps helps Enterprises & Service Providers deliver consistently excellent customer experiences, regardless of the underlying complexity or dynamic nature of the supporting infrastructure. Put simply we take away the noise, reduce duplication and allow Ops teams to focus their talents where they're needed.
You will help push forward the user experience for our flagship AIOps product, bringing our world leading AI technology to a greater audience This is an area with huge scope for innovation and creativity and where you'll have the chance to influence technology going forwards.
- You're an experienced software engineer with 5+ years experience in commercial development.
- You're driven by curiosity and to find solutions to problems.
- You are pragmatic and inquisitive by nature and work well in a rapidly changing environment.
- You believe that collaboration and communication are key to best development practice.
- Are autonomous and able to identify and utilise resources effectively to get the job done.
- You're used to working on a complex piece of software and finding ways to improve it.
Why work for us:
- Great culture with an emphasis on learning.
- Be part of a rapidly growing team and build upon the great momentum we have.
- You'll have the opportunity to influence and change the technologies we use and how we us them.
- Get to work with like-minded people in a social environment where you can learn and hone new skills.
- Join the AIOps Revolution and be part of something that is changing the way companies look at ITSM on a global scale!
- Be challenged on a daily basis - monotony is not in our vocabulary.
- You'll have the chance to develop and progress with the company whatever your long term aspirations are.
Perks / Benefits
- Flexible working hours including working from home
- 25 days holiday
- Private family medical insurance
- Generous training budget
- Massages every other week
- Regular social activities including funded meals and days out
- Kitchen stocked with fruit, snacks and hot/cold drinks
- Table football, table tennis, games consoles, arcade machine.
How to apply
Please apply using the URL below and upload your CV. Be sure to add in any links to your work, that you'd like us to see too.
Looking for more full-time jobs?