Your time will be approximately 50% management and 50% front end coding on average, though depending on project phases, one week might be mostly management and the next week mostly coding.
Here is the skillset we’re looking for:
- Experienced, expert Vue.js developer
- Successful experience and proven methods for finding, screening, hiring and managing high quality, cost-effective development resources (both companies and individuals)
- Proven ability to estimate reasonable deadlines and ship on time
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with our Solutions Architect to finalize and document blueprints and requirements for each project
- Forecasting timeline and budget estimates per project milestone
- Identifying, recruiting, interviewing, screening, evaluating, hiring and managing developers and development companies
- Assigning project tasks to appropriate developers based on each individual developer’s skillset
- Ensuring code and development/deployment processes follow best practices
- Making sure codebases are clean, modular, and easy to develop on
- Constantly helping developers increase velocity and ship faster
- Identifying ways to improve efficiency and productivity, and helping the team in implementing these processes
- Whatever else is needed to ship awesome products that change the world!
This is a 100% remote position, but you will be in constant contact with your team via Google Meet. Our team is located mostly in the USA and Brazil, so we prefer candidates somewhere in North or South America, however, we will definitely consider a candidate anywhere on the planet, provided that:
- You can have daily meetings for at least an hour or two each day during PST time zone business hours, AND
- You have existing relationships with development companies or individuals in your time zone that you can immediately engage with to execute projects.
Thanks for your time and consideration!
How to apply
If this sounds interesting, please send:
- Your resume, experience and strengths
- Links to some projects you’ve managed and/or coded
- 3 - 5 of your favorite open source projects
- Your approximate monthly income expectations
Looking for more full-time jobs?