About this Job
fromAtoB is looking for an experienced full-time Senior Frontend Engineer headquartered in Berlin, Germany.
We unite lovers, families and businesses. We bring our customers from A to B. Thanks to our deep understanding of Europe’s traffic networks, we develop unique and intelligent routing algorithms that magically calculate the best path between two places. Traveling has never been easier or more efficient and we do all this without charging any extra fees.
When customers use our products they search, scroll, click, swipe, filter and book. They touch and feel our work; your work. As a Frontend engineer at fromAtoB you'll be directly influencing the happiness of our customers. It will be your mission to implement interfaces that users actually enjoy and love to use.
This is you
- your toolbox includes Haml and Sass
- you are able to profile and optimize frontend performance on various devices and browsers
- you've used (or are excited about) Vue.js or Redux or another version of Flux architecture
- you love testing, no questions asked
- you BEM from time to time
- your English is ready to run proper technical conversations
Icing on the cake
- experience with Ruby on Rails views, helpers and rendering
- reactive programming is what you love
- you can show us a git trick or two
This could be future-you
- you have a big impact on product design, specification and decision making
- you finally accepted that this is a never ending journey of learning, experimenting and understanding
- you went beyond salary, demanding and finding purpose on a daily basis
- you realized a desktop browser is just another client consuming and patching resources on a server
- you want your clients to be isolated from backend software so you can have them delivered via CDNs to your users