Seeking passionate, fun, outgoing, creative, adventurous frontend developer to join our team in Amsterdam (VISA included).
Build smarter applications. Reduce unnecessary complexity in applications by writing applications as stories that scale horizontally in a serverless+microservice environment.
Asyncy takes the best of Serverless + Microservices + DSL (Storyscript) + Monolith into a highly focused developer ecosystem that is rich with tooling from the terminal to the cloud. An execution layer above Kubernetes that is robust, dynamically-scalable, and highly-observable complete with all devops built-in: logging, metrics, tracebacks, security, and monitoring. Learn more at https://asyncy.com
Storyscript, our DSL (domain specific language), is highly-readable and knowledge-exposed to make transparent business logic from automation, applications and integrations
You'll be tasked with:
- Being a key member and owner in the development and design of new projects
- Brainstorming and whiteboarding with your colleagues about architecture decisions and help work them out
- Continuously work to improve development work in all areas (coding, tools, process, testing, etc.)
- Be a technical, “go to” for the team/ organization to help business create efficient and effective requirements.
- A chance to make your mark in a rapidly evolving industry and grow with a fast scaling team/product
- Flexible hours and an open vacation policy
- Company Equity
- Friday borrel with colleagues
- Office in a historical building in the center of Amsterdam with a private garden to work in
- Company boat
- Exposure to conferences & potential travel
- New friends (we think we’re pretty cool)!
- Competitive salary
Please provide a link to Github, LinkedIn, website, previous work :)
Also, what get's you up in the morning?