READY TO PUSH CODE TO PRODUCTION EVERY DAY, INSTEAD OF WAITING MONTHS?
At Frontloop Media we are committed to supporting and driving ventures helping to create unique digital, media, commerce and application experiences. We consult, advise and invest in Startups within Internet (iGaming) & Consumer Services and Mobile.
Our team is now offering a challenging position for somebody who wants to build our UI and UX vision with dedication and a strong entrepreneurial drive. As a Senior Frontend Developer you will be directly reporting to the CTO, being responsible for the UI technical development of features and functionalities, content and promotional sites. Working with an ambitious team of project managers, designers, content writers and site developers.
You will ensure high quality of all production within the projects. You will also be expected to give your input in terms of development techniques and system design.
- Object-oriented programming is no problem for you and you can work according to strict coding standards and other technical requirements
- Firm understanding of how to write maintainable and scaleable CSS
- Experience with component-based front-end UI libraries
- Strong GIT experience
- Familiarity with agile development processes
- Research, experiment with, and report on new technologies to achieve our goals
- Exceptional communication skills
- You strive for pixel perfection
- UX skills
- Knowledge of Vue.js, the framework we’re using
- Experience in iGaming
Apply to this job
Send us your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about you with a covering letter. A link to your GitHub and Linkedin profile, if possible. Your application will be kept strictly confidential. An excellent salary, working in a great office environment within a growing company that positively works towards creating room for your advancement awaits the right candidate.