Working at Back Market is an everyday mission, challenging and exciting. We’re looking for smart people who can help us create new solutions to develop ourselves.
We truly think that the world needs more companies like us; we’re not only trying to show the world that other ways of consumption are possible but we’re also fighting against planned obsolescence by giving second life to electronics and reducing waste. We dare to create and follow our dreams, building solutions to make one of the greenest marketplace to rise up.
We’re growing up amazingly fast, and we want to keep it that way. As a front end developer you’ll be in charge of building the best experience possible for our customers and merchants. We have a talented developer team waiting for some more good people to join them. We have ambition but nobody will lower you down if you don’t know something and you want to learn it.
Whether you’re wonky about Vue, Angular or React, you work efficiently, you foster a collaborative environment, and you are open to new ideas.
You dream in UI components, and you contribute to design and implement an elegant but comprehensive API that backs up your user experience.
Human qualities are, for us, as much important as computer skills.
THIS JOB IS FOR YOU AND YOU’RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE IF…
- You have already worked on a project based on Vuejs, React or Angular >= 2
- Advanced experience (at least 4 years) with web technologies including REST, Web Sockets, HTML 5 and CSS
- You know VueJs and its associated concepts
- You Have knowledge in SPA with Server Side Rendering
- Really good knowledge of Git
- You perfectly know how to build a clean interface with HTML5/CSS3
- Autonomous, like to carry projects
- Open minded
- Quality oriented
Bonus skills : Cool side projects / Good frontend culture / Design aficionado
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US ?
- Daily technical challenges : with us, you will forget what the word boring means !
- A band of experts who will offer you their technical know-how and will allow you to build skills in your preferred technologies but not only (Backademy, technical guilds) !
- Some junior but passionate developers who are hungry for your knowledge
- Career evolution with the possibility to switch from a team feature to another every 6 months / 1 year and different career perspectives (lead dev, lead tech, engineering manager)
- A job that makes sense : you’ll tell people to buy products that have already lived instead of buying new ones. Which means reducing the production of electronic waste and fight against overproduction. It counts.
- A high growth project : 3 years ago, we were 3. now we are more than 90 and we are lived in 6 different countries. Boom.
- Lots of groove : you will have many opportunities to work with talented and super friendly people.
- Attractive compensation, based on the profile and experience
- Flexibility : You can work 2 days per week in remote
Let’s have a quick talk ?
RECRUITMENT PROCESS IN 3 STEPS :
- Phone Interview with a member of the team
- One evening of physical interviews with several members of the team + technical test
- 2 days after, we give you our answer
How to apply
Send your resume and tell us why you fit with this position. We appreciate also links of your Github, personal projects or website.
Looking for more full-time jobs?