Businesses are realising more than ever, that competing on price is simply not enough anymore. A younger, more techy savy marketplace is putting more emphasis on customer experience than ever before. People expect to be able to communicate how they want, when they want, and using whatever device they want. Gone are the days of just providing a telephone number - today’s consumers want multiple ways to get in touch.
QContact's omni-channel platform allows us to cater for a business' entire communication needs. All your phone calls, emails, webchats, and social media - all in one place, one system, one unified interface.
As a Vue developer, we don't need to convince you that using Vue enables you to build a great light-weight yet feature rich and responsive apps. So why not come and work for a company that truly understands that.
We are looking to add a second front-end developer to our team - you will work along side our existing VueJS developer and our in-house designer to develop the user interface for our platform. As part of a small team, you will have significant influence in how features are developed together with great career progression options as we grow the team.
You will have the opportunity to work with great technologies such as VoIP, Websockets, WebRTC and Video, as well as be able to attend Vue conferences on the company expense.
The role is a remote role, however you must perform the work from within the European Union and therefore have the right to work within the EU.
- Minimum of 6 months experience developing with Vue
- Understand how to use Vuex and AJAX calls
- Good understanding of HTML
- Fluent in English
- Competitive pay with annual reviews
- 25 days annual paid holiday plus national holiday days in your country of residence
- A true work-life balance - 37.5 hour working week with flexible working hours
- Annual whole company retreats abroad
- Your choice of company supplied computer (Mac, Windows or Linux - your choice)
- Paid trips to conferences
- For individuals residing in countries without free healthcare, we will cover your healthcare insurance premiums
You can find out more about what we're building at qcontact.com
How to apply
To apply please email a copy of your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for more full-time jobs?