What To Expect:
You can expect a challenging environment that allows you to further your knowledge in web application development. We are working with cutting edge technology including blockchain, cryptocurrencies, custom APIs, security, and finance. We offer industry competitive pay and freedom of chosen work hours during the day. There is no office to come into, and we all work remotely with daily scrum meetings in the mornings. Find the location, environment, and schedule that is best for your life and work. PTO is unlimited within reason.
What we are looking for:
- Developers passionate about UI/UX and Crypto.
- Developers that want to work on a product they can be proud of that impacts thousands of people all over the world, from non-profits to the world’s biggest companies.
- Above all, Developers build things. They have a history of starting --and completing-- projects, whether that’s products, applications, games, libraries, or plugins.
- Developers go all in. They want to do their best work, and have that work make an impact.
Developers that can also:
- Produce wireframes & design documents for products.
- Implement web applications in the Vue.js front-end framework.
- Utilize and Understand reactive programming and state management.
- Utilize and Understand Vue.js, Vue-Router, Vuex. Also, either Vuetify or Bootstrap.
- Collaborate with the Product Owner to articulate the best technological business solution.
- Analyze user story acceptance criteria to ensure the technical feasibility and point out potential issues.
- Write high quality code with readability, efficiency and maintainability in mind (documentation and unit tests).
- Peer review the work of other Developers.
- Improve internal tools, libraries, standards, and contribute to CI/CD processes.
- Actively participate in our scrum meetings, work with the team to diagnose and resolve bugs, and support requests.
- Implementation of restful services for product selector.
- Mentor junior developers.
- Follow Coding Standards for Team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field required.
- 1+ years of Agile experience a requirement. Knowledge of Kanban a plus.
- Sound knowledge of APIs, Websockets, and REST.
- Documentation experience using Kanban/Github.
- Ability to work with project cycles and manage rapid changes.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced agile environment, work under pressure and deadline.
- Ability to think outside the box, adapt to circumstances, learn from co-workers, and share information and experiences.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently.
How to apply
Submit an application through this job post.
Please Answer The Following Questions:
- What excites you most about joining the Halo Platform Development team?
- What drives you to create quality products?
- How long have you been working with front end technologies?
- Have you ever worked with agile development before? What was your experience?
Please Provide The Following Details If You Can:
- A Github profile link.
- Links to Github projects you have contributed to.
- A few portfolio examples of work.
- A resume.
Looking for more full-time jobs?