This is an exciting opportunity to be a foundation member of a globally focussed technology startup.
Rappsio is a cloud framework, enabling web developers to build web applications entirely in the cloud. Our product simplifies the development process and helps non-developers achieve more, in less time.
With early investors and customers in place, this is your opportunity to work alongside an experienced, highly technical, team who know how to build products and companies. You will be working in a flat and agile environment that fosters innovation and teamwork with flexible working conditions.
This will be a key hire for our business and will also work extensively with the CEO and tech lead.
What will you be doing?
This is the opportunity to be a central technical force within the team, taking ownership of products and features, their use and evolution as well as building out our existing framework.
This is a deeply technical role that will require you to draw upon architecture level knowledge and understanding of system design and implement this knowledge to create new, scalable solutions for end users.
Your skills, attributes & experience as a web developer:
- Experience across the full stack (PHP, Yii2, React, Vue.js, MongoDB)
- Good grasp of basic user experience principles and how to apply technology solutions to enhance UX
- Just as comfortable doing frontend or backend development
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role working in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment
- High levels of commercial acumen, communication skills & proactive in identifying areas for improvement
- Driven & motivated, with the ability to inform & influence stakeholders at all levels
Apply to this job
Apply now and attach a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you're the best applicant, and what separates you from your peers.