Businesses are realising more than ever, that competing on price is simply not enough anymore. A younger, more techy savy marketplace is putting more emphasis on customer experience than ever before. People expect to be able to communicate how they want, when they want, and using whatever device they want. Gone are the days of just providing a telephone number - today’s consumers want multiple ways to get in touch.
QContact is a true omni-channel platform, or as we prefer to call it a “No Channel” platform - meaning there are no boundaries between different channels. You can start a conversation on web-chat and finish it on a call. You may want to use Facebook one day, and Twitter the next. With QContact, your entire conversation history is preserved no matter what method of communication you want to use.
As part of the Castillo Group, we have been helping businesses deliver an excellent customer experience for the past five years. QContact is based in the heart of Leeds, part of the Northern Powerhouse. As a European Capital of Culture 2023 nominee, and home of many great tech startups, Leeds is outperforming both London and Manchester in economic growth.
As a Vue developer, we don't need to convince you that using Vue enables you to build a great light-weight yet feature rich and responsive apps. So why not come and work for a company that truly understands that. As our lead front-end developer, you will have significant influence in how features are developed together with great career progression options as we grow the team.
You will have the opportunity to work with great technologies such as VoIP, Websockets, WebRTC and Video, as well as be able to attend Vue conferences on the company expense.
You may work remotely or from our Leeds (UK) or Gibraltar office.
- Minimum of 6 months experience developing with Vue
- Understand how to use Vuex and AJAX calls
- Good understanding of HTML
- Fluent in English
- Competitive salary with pension and annual salary reviews
- 25 days annual paid holiday plus national holiday days in your country of residence
- A true work-life balance - 37.5 hour working week with flexitime
- Annual whole company retreats abroad
- Your choice of company supplied computer + Herman Miller chair
- Paid trips to conferences
- For individuals residing in countries without free healthcare, we will cover your healthcare insurance premiums
You can find out more about what we're building at qcontact.com
How to appply
To apply please email your CV/Resume to email@example.com
Looking for more full-time jobs?