Relevize was founded on the simple idea “if there’s a better way forward, let’s take it.”
We are a leading technology for channel and partner marketing teams by providing an effective way for partners to scale their partner generated pipelines and gain visibility to make better decisions.
Our team wakes up every morning energized, excited, and engaged to upend a trillion dollar industry, and we want you to join us!
Why Join Us:
- Extreme ownership of your work, make impactful decisions and contributions that tangibly affect our future
- Close-knit community of teammates living across the world; flexible working options and frequent get-togethers, travel discounts, and surprise gifts
- You get to build something awesome!
Who You Are:
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience
- Have some full stack experience, but advanced experience with front-end web development
- Must have experience working with a standard front-end unit testing framework like Jest, Mocha, or Vitest
- You enjoy pair programming with more junior team members frequently and have experience have experience guiding other team members in pairing sessions.
- You love to breakdown tasks and manage the progress of your own tickets.
- You should have experience working in an agile environment (we use a Kanban-like system) and participating in ceremonies.
- Are aware about when and how to communicate project updates and other important information with stakeholders and the rest of the team.
- Experience performing thorough PR reviews for readability, technical decisions/tradeoffs, and implementation details.
- Affinity and previous work history at startups and being a part of a small, growing, remote team.
- Align with our five team culture points: https://www.notion.so/relevize/Engineering-team-handbook-48877afb0fc04e918ddfa398ebfe491c
Nice to haves
- Experience with, and good understanding of, web accessibility
Our core values:
- Execution over everything
- Look forward
- Go direct
- Ditch the ego
- Share your legos
What we offer (compensation & benefits):
We'll treat you well.
If there are any other benefits that are important to you, we'd like to hear.
Competitive salary and equity — multiple options based on your desire for ownership.
Fully-distributed culture — live and work where you'd like (US based zones).
Hardware setup — new MacBook, big display, and accessories.
Medical (HMO and PPO), Dental, Vision Insurance — the best plan possible for our size (literally)
Maternal and Paternal leave (8 weeks paid, 4 weeks unpaid)
Unlimited PTO, with encouragement to take what you need
$75 monthly home office/internet stipend
$85 monthly "wellness" stipend
We are not accepting submissions from outside agencies or recruiting firms for this position.
How to apply
Please apply via: https://jobs.ashbyhq.com/relevize/051bfb27-b732-4a69-b2f0-810a6dd8bc90/application
1-3 November 2022
Join the 5th edition of VueConf Toronto, a 2-day single-track event in Toronto with
workshops from Vue.js core team members and industry experts. Get 15% discount using the
5 October 2022
Join the first community-driven Vue.js conference in Germany. Listen to great talks from
speakers and meet the wonderful Vue.js Community.
Looking for more full-time jobs?