We understand that to nurture this ecosystem it must be owned by a diverse, supportive community of users, creators, developers, and investors. That’s why we are building Miljn in Web 2.0 but will progressively move towards a decentralized Web 3.0 organization as the ecosystem grows.
Remote work: Work from home or wherever fits for you. If you are living in the area of Kiel feel free to work at our office.
Flexible hours: Apart from fixed meeting times, we want you to work the hours that best suit you.
Support to help you grow: You get all the tools needed in order to grow and get things done, including paid subscriptions & software (PhpStorm, Laracasts, egghead.io, Amazon books, etc.)
Salary: Is competitive in the industry and adjusted for your skillset.
Holidays: You get 30 paid days off + local holidays/year
Colleagues: Join a growing team of developers and designers mentored by a founding team with decades of experience in a learning-by-doing organization. We are an inclusive employer and people of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Company retreat: Be prepared to travel twice a year for a team-building get-together with the Miljn Team. This is to put names on the faces of all your internet superhero colleagues!
Is your mindset a fit for us?
- Problems are opportunities! You see problems as challenging and have the urge to solve them. There is no problem in the world you cannot solve!
Code is beautiful
- You create sparkling code! If you find yourself writing the same thing twice you automatically refactor it. You love code reviews.
- It's not easy to work in a distributed team. You need to be self-aware and self-organising, and when there are issues we value open communication.
- You want to grow your skills and grow as a person. You seek ways to do things more efficiently.
- You put people before the product. When all of us are empowered to engage at our own highest point of contribution, the business will be fine.
As an experienced Front End Engineer, you are comfortable with our Front End stack of Vue.js 3.0, Vuex/Pinia, and Tailwind CSS and have a good grip on unit, feature (jest) and E2E testing (cypress).
You love trying new stuff, and are able to adapt and experiment with cutting-edge technologies! You should be at least experimenting with blockchain technology and becoming familiar with ideally Rust, Web Assembly, and the Internet Computer.
You are a good communicator, or working on it. You will work closely with the Technology Lead and fellow developers on the public-facing Miljn web application. As a growing team, it is essential to share ideas and concerns and listen as well as we speak.
💡 Feeling your skills don’t match but your mindset as described above is in the right place, PLEASE apply anyway.
What’s the process?
- Our Product Team Lead Tim will contact you.
- We have an initial conversation and conduct a technical trial 💪.
- Meet the founder team.
- Let the good times roll 🎉.
1-3 November 2022
Join the 5th edition of VueConf Toronto, a 2-day single-track event in Toronto with
workshops from Vue.js core team members and industry experts. Get 15% discount using the
5 October 2022
Join the first community-driven Vue.js conference in Germany. Listen to great talks from
speakers and meet the wonderful Vue.js Community.
Looking for more full-time jobs?