Setkeeper (www.setkeeper.com) is the premier solution for managing TV and film productions in the cloud. We are a tech company leveraging Web and mobile technologies to help film and TV producers make better movies and series.
Setkeeper is used by thousands of media professionals across the world, with a strong footprint in the UK, Scandinavia, France, Belgium and North America.
Our clients include: Dunkirk (Christopher Nolan), Netflix and Amazon shows, BBC series, etc.
Ever wanted to know how movies and TV Series are made?
Setkeeper is looking for a lead frontend engineer who wants to develop great products, learn a lot about tech and filmmaking and weight in our product team decisions.
We are a team of designers, product managers and engineers working side-by-side. Our mission is to bring the best of the web and mobile platforms to the film and TV Industry.
As a lead front end engineer you’ll be at the center of this process.
You will discuss interface and improvements with our design team, libraries, frameworks and performance with our engineering team and new features and how to make life easier for our users with our product managers.
We have built Setkeeper’s stack 5 years ago around Angular.js and are progressively migrating existing features to a brand new progressive web app built with Vue.js, Vuex and Vuetify.
- You have 3+ years as a professional software developer
- You have a practical experience with at least one of the main JS Frameworks (React, Vue.js, AngularJS, …)
- You have worked in a continuous integration and continuous deployment environment
- You are effective at communicating design-engineering trade-offs to engineers and designers
- You can communicate effectively in English (our team is multi-cultural)
- Setkeeper is using Vue.js for all new developments
- We originally developed Setkeeper using AngluarJS and are now migrating it to Vue.js
- We also use Vuex, Vuetify and RxJS
- We are using ES2015 (with Babel) and are considering TypeScript
- We build our apps with Webpack or Gulp
- We use Github, Jenkins, Slack, and some other great tools to make our development workflow easy and smooth
More about us:
- We think that software quality is at the heart of a great product.
- We think that quality can be reached when nothing gets in the way of designers and developers. That’s why we use and maintain the best continuous deployment pipeline and product management workflow.
- We think that all the Product Team is part of the Customer Support Team, as they work to make our users life easier.
More about you:
- You get along well with others and thrive in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- You want to learn and improve your skills and knowledge
- You’re focused on software quality, and know when it’s time to ship or time to make it better
- You’re a problem solver and can work with designers and other developers to suggest the best ways to implement a solution
Benefits of working at Setkeeper:
- We offer competitive compensation including stock option, 100% healthcare coverage, 100% Navigo Pass.
- Attend the Cannes Film Festival, climb up the red carpet and party on the Croisette.
- Our office is located in a great central spot in Paris.
This position is based at Setkeeper HQ in Paris, France.
EU work permit needed.
How to apply
To apply, please send us links to your previous works if available. If not, please provide a short description of what you've done, this will be the starting point of our discussion.
You'll then meet with our CTO for a technical discussion followed by a meeting with the team.
Looking for more full-time jobs?