Take on your next challenge at Ezekia. Get in touch if you're interested in a fun, remote-friendly, and fulfilling career as part of a great team.
We are a rapidly expanding SaaS business with several recruitment products and thousands of users around the world. We are dedicated to technological innovation and creating valuable web applications for our clients.
Our team of over 40 employees (and growing) across various departments works in an open, collaborative environment to deliver quality features and software our customers love to use. The software development team has been vital to our success in becoming leaders in our industry.
Due to increasing demand for our services and exciting plans for growth, we are looking to welcome a few more members to our team.
Although remote working is available, all applicants must have a right to work in the UK.
Who are we looking for?
We’re searching for a Mid or Senior level Front-end Developer who is passionate about code, enjoys solving complex problems, and is eager to learn. You’ll be joining our company’s newest product soon after release, an exciting opportunity to be a part of a project from its beginning and work with a modern tech stack. You will be contributing to a flexible platform where users can manage their data, plan, track, collaborate, and more.
You will be working alongside other talented people in our Technology department, and helping maintain a strong engineering culture of expertise, quality, fun, and collaboration.
This role would suit a Front-end Developer who would like a long-term career in a fast-growing company where they would be able to advance technically and progress their career.
This is a mostly remote role, with occasional office visits for training, development with the project architects and Team Leads, collaboration, and getting to know colleagues in person. Would consider fully remote working for the right fit.
You will be working with…
Vue 3, Apollo client, Vue Router, JS, CSS, HTML, Tailwind, Webpack, ES6 and more.
Skills and experience
- 2+ years relevant experience (Mid) or 4+ years of experience (Senior)
- Expertise in Vue.js, JS, HTML, and CSS
- Experience with Apollo client (ideal but not required)
- Experience with web applications, working with large sets of data, and code optimisation
- Able to work independently and as a part of a collaborative team
- Able to plan, organise, and deliver own tasks
- Understand fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Ability to recommend ideas, communicate effectively, problem- solve, and think creatively
- Have great attention to details
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Comfortable with creating designs and great user experience (ideal but not required)
What you will be doing
- Working alongside the project architects and Back-end developers to create features for this web application. You will take part in the entire feature lifecycle.
- Following best practices and standards for development on the web app (enforced by linters)
- Maintaining the quality of the code and product in all work done
- Designing aspects of the site’s interface and user experience in
- line with the product’s branding, image, and style guide
- Debugging, monitoring, and fixing errors as the product grows
- Collaborating with developers, the testing team, marketing team, and product managers
- Competitive pay
- Holiday starting at 25 days with one additional day of paid leave for each year worked (up to 30), plus bank holidays
- Perks, discounts (including 4.0 - 7.5% at major supermarkets), and employee assistance program
- Opportunities for conventions, training, and courses
- Team events and lunches
- In-house seminars
- Working with a fun, collaborative, and talented team
- Great potential for growth and career advancement
- Potential for share options
How to apply
Apply now by emailing your details including CV and relevant links to [email protected]. Although remote working is an option, this is internal to the UK and all applicants must have a right to work in the UK.
VueConf Toronto 2022
1-3 November 2022 | Toronto, Canada
Join the 5th edition of VueConf Toronto, a 2-day single-track event in Toronto with talks and workshops from Vue.js core team members and industry experts. Get 15% discount using the code: VUEJOBS
Looking for more full-time jobs?