Vue School is the 1st learning platform for Vue.js, founded in late 2016. Over the years Vue School has trained more than 90.000 web developers around the globe. The instructors are core-members and industry experts that along with Vue.js they teach other top-notch technologies. Most clients (or v-friends) love the service and reach out for help, feedback, or feature requests on a daily basis.
Vue School is recruiting on behalf of one of our most valued clients! If you are an awesome Frontend Engineer with experience and a passion for Crypto and NFT’s, read on!
Since its launch in 2016, Vue School has grown to include more than 146,000 registered members all across the world. Our major motivation at Vue School has always been to educate and empower developers. Over the previous six years, we have trained tens of thousands of developers.
We have been overwhelmed with requests from developers and corporate clients to assist them with their hiring/job searching needs throughout the years. In response, we launched the Vue School hiring services.
What are we looking for in this role?
- We’re looking for a Senior Front-end Developer with strong communication skills who brings a collaborative, innovative, and solution-oriented mindset.
- We’re looking for someone who will have a natural high bar for writing high-quality, well-tested code and a track record for being a strong partner with both product and design.
- This individual has the ability to balance the need for rapid prototyping approaches that balance pixel-perfect UI with production-ready code to best accomplish business goals. This person has a desire to build one one of the most impactful companies in the web3 space.
- Experience with a fast-paced and high-growth SaaS company, ideally related to blockchain, payments, or social
- Has deep experience with and an evident hunger for working for a high growth startup
- Has operated and delivered technology at scale – seen the movie, has the scar tissue, and pattern recognition
- Ability to keep us on the cutting edge of tech - Ideating innovative, sustainable tech solutions and implementing them.
- Cares about engineering quality and creating an engineering brand of excellence
- High EQ (low ego); Communicative collaborator
- Strong culture fit and aligned with company values
- Must be able to work within in US time zones, give or take a few hours
- Thorough knowledge with front-end development frameworks Vue3, React/React Native
- Implementing pixel-perfect designs with style sheet languages such as CSS, SCSS, or Less and CSS libraries like Tailwind CSS or Bootstrap
- Building a consumer product and leading the planning + execution of a modern web application
- Front-end module bundlers such as Webpack or Vite
- Consuming and integrating REST and/or GraphQL APIs and websocket connections
- Performance tuning webapps from a front-end perspective understanding browsers, web protocols, CDNs, and DNS
- Cloud platforms like Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- With design tools like Figma with a strong bias towards building polished user experiences and believe that the details matter
- PWA and service workers is a plus
- Deep knowledge of building tools (esbuild, rollup, webpack) is a plus
- Interest in or experience with smart contracts and web3 (optional)
How to apply
To apply please send:
- Link to LinkedIn
- Link to GitHub
- Full resume
Additional company benefits:
- Equity / tokens
- Health insurance
- Unlimited vacation
VueConf Toronto 2022
1-3 November 2022 | Toronto, Canada
Join the 5th edition of VueConf Toronto, a 2-day single-track event in Toronto with talks and workshops from Vue.js core team members and industry experts. Get 15% discount using the code: VUEJOBS
Looking for more full-time jobs?