We believe that organizing a meeting should be easy for everyone.
Today organizing a meeting is HARD. Planning include many factors like Covid-19 travel restrictions, CO2 emissions, cost, visas, etc. Bringing all those data points together is a manual, time-consuming and inefficient process. We have solved this. We have built a technology which aggregates and visualizes all relevant data around meeting planning in a single system.
We are a global startup distributed over multiple locations including Spain, South Africa, United States, United Kingdom and France. Our customers are large global organizations and we are backed by some of the brightest minds in the travel industry including the founder of Concur, Trivago, ex-COO Uber, ex President Expedia, etc.
We just closed our $8m Series A investment round with Tier 1 investors from the US and Spain and we are looking at finding great individuals who are keen to join our team to help building an enduring growth company that serves every company in the world. Read more: https://www.trooptravel.com/troop-raises-8m-investment/
Senior Front-end Engineer
TROOP is a data aggregation and visualization technology which helps corporations to plan in-person meetings utilizing data instead of opinions. We aggregate data around safety, service, sustainability and savings. Our customers are Fortune 500s all over the world.
What we are looking for:
- Strong experience in front-end development
- Proven experience in primarily front-end programming: Vue 3 Composition API, TypeScript, Vue router, Tailwind CSS, Pinia and GraphQL
- Passion about building robust and scalable solutions
- 5+ years of professional experience as a software developer
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- A proven passion for all things software
- Strong ability to work independently while still being collaborative and inclusive
- Proven ability in taking a feature, task or product all the way from conception to completion and release
- Ability to build re-usable solutions
- BSc Computer Science or equivalent is preferred
Nice to have:
- Experience with multiple programming languages
- Experience working for tech-startups
- Experience mentoring other engineers
What you can expect:
You’ll experience a fully remote-based tech startup environment with like-minded individuals. You’ll be exposed to the latest technologies, working on exciting yet challenging projects, in a fast paced environment. Teamwork makes the dream work and that’s why we cultivate a collaborative team culture.
TROOP hires globally and we are 100% virtual. We are looking for someone based in the UK , Europe or South Africa on GMT, CET or EET to enable interaction with TROOPERS based in Europe, South Africa and the USA
How to apply
Please apply on the link provided
Looking for more full-time jobs?