At FinDox, we power better, faster investment decisions for finance professionals. We use modern technology to make it easier for professionals to access and analyze the vast world of financial data and documents, while protecting data privacy and enforcing compliance regulations. We take corporate responsibility seriously and are excited that our platform enables our clients to gain unique insights into what private companies do to protect the environment, and address social needs and responsibilities.
We are proud to work with over 100 blue-chip clients in the $3T leveraged finance industry, including many of Wall Street’s most recognizable names. Founded in 2016, we are a growth-stage fintech company, privately held and well-funded by venture capital. Our founders are an experienced team with a recognized track record in fintech, including a prior venture, LendAmend, which they successfully sold prior to founding FinDox.
Awesome remote front-end role doing challenging and rewarding work.
- Young, innovative, & rapidly expanding fintech company
- Large enterprise application
- VueJS stack + .NET + C# + PostgreSQL
- Small, highly-productive, and agile development team that likes tackling challenges and laughing together
- Great people, little bureaucracy, awesome boss
- Offices in Los Angeles and London. Dev team is remote.
Attitude & Fit
- Positive attitude
- Love pleasing UI experiences and have the “knack” for good UI
- Enjoy coding
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Strive for excellence in all you do
Experience & Skills
- Fast with HTML and CSS, including rapid prototyping by manipulating the dom through Chrome Dev tools.
- Demonstrated experience building intuitive user experiences
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
Candidates will complete a rigorous technical evaluation.
- Write frontend code and build UI to implement new features. Includes taking in data from our API, structuring that data, and displaying it.
- Help with migration from Vue 2 to Vue 3
- Assist with refactoring codebase and redesigning current pages
- Build new components for use within our application (ie: better dropdowns, better search experience)
- Participate in manual testing of frontend features
- Troubleshoot bug and UI issues reported by our client services team
- Able to train other developers and potentially able to lead a team in the future
You must be able to work substantially during normal business hours in the Pacific Time Zone
(8am to 4pm UTC -8:00, Los Angeles time). We prefer candidates in North American, South
America, England or Ireland.
Competitive compensation and contract type depending on qualifications and location.
Our technologies used:
Dokan File System Filter, Outgoing email, Incoming email processing, Gitlab, WinForms, NodeJS
How to apply
Send your resume to [email protected] including links to your portfolio, github links, etc.
Looking for more full-time jobs?