io.insure – Specialty insurance online Marketplace; and POPai - Data Intelligence Platform
This is an InsurTech dedicated to filling the risk protection gap and transforming the M&A and specialist insurance experience for SMEs across the globe.
We are building a leading ecosystem that connects customers, advisors/distributors and insurer partners through an insurance marketplace, enabled by an exchange of expert people, personalised products & services and a data & technology platforms.
io.insure is a group of Insurance and InsurTech Entrepreneurs dedicated to transforming the specialist insurance experience for customers. We believe in the Power of People to make the most of your Potential by building great businesses on Purpose.
io.insure leverages InsurTech, LegalTech and data intelligence to provide a better insurance experience. These capabilities are applied to semi/automate insurance for Small Business and to build efficiencies across the insurance value chain, including distribution, underwriting and services.
io.insure offers our clients the benefits of a highly experienced and knowledgeable team, with an excellent track record in delivering specialist insurance solutions. The io.insure SME M&A Team has worked on over 500 M&A insurance polices over the past decade.
io.insure underwrites and issues policies on behalf of the highest rated, reputable and trustworthy Insurers.
io.insure is part of a unique specialist insurance ecosystem of Partnerships between Entrepreneurs, Insurers, Investors, Distributors, Advisors, Technologists and other Service Providers – each dedicated to transforming the specialist insurance experience for customers.
The company is a world-class InsurTech, we operate in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, USA and UK. We are part of a group specializing in Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) insurance for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs).
- Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Providing architectural and design direction
- Optimizing your application for performance
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
- Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices
- Ensure code review health through reviewing lots of code to be aware of what’s going on
- Promote collaboration and engagement
- Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3, including SASS
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git
- Experience consuming GRAPHQL and RESTful APIs
- Experience build great experiences dealing with WebSocket or GraphQL Subscriptions
- Have completed Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences or similar area.
- Being part of a dynamic, international team of specialists in different fields
- Being part of something bigger, an opportunity to make a positive impact with your work
- Personal development program & opportunities
- Salary based on experience
- 30 holidays per year (based on full time)
- Laptop, accessories, and software tools
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Eligible for an allocation of shares in the company by way of our Employee Stock Option Programme
How to apply
Send us your CV or Linkedin through our form contact-us or send an email to me Xavi
- Interview with Xavi
- Technical task repo, submitted for review by our FE team
- Meeting with the Front-end team
- Interview with Managing Partner
- ... and we set a start date!
io.insure is committed to providing equal opportunities for everyone, so don’t think twice: contact us! We’ll be glad to chat no matter what.
Looking for more full-time jobs?