Axiom HQ is a SaaS application company serving the financial sector compliance market. As a leading firm within the innovative "RegTech" sector we delight in creating cutting edge business software to make it as easy as possible for banks, brokers, and investment firms to comply with regulation.
With technology at the heart of the business we had adapted smoothly to lockdown conditions and ran a highly efficient Agile development team who use Slack, Zoom, Email and a range of cloud tools to manage our application lifecycle. Now we provide a flexible working environment to enable our people to enjoy the best of their home, family, and social life alongside the work they love.
Join a company that’s taking the RegTech industry by storm!
In this role, you will be collaborating with fellow Front-end and Back-end engineers, Quality assurance, Product Managers and most importantly UI UX Designer. A typical day would start with a stand-up and will go developing or enhancing features on our web application as assigned during the sprint meeting. Everyone at Axiom is approachable, friendly and has respect for one another which is a must-have for anyone joining us.
Are you passionate about what you do? At Axiom HQ we offer a fantastic company culture, flexible working, and a generous benefits package. This is a perfect opportunity for a talented Front End Engineer to join our skilled and passionate technical team.
We are looking for someone with:
- Strong experience in VueJS/React frameworks (VueJS preferred).
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS (SCSS preferred).
- Ability to create clean and organised front-end code that optimally loads.
- Good foundations within front end development, a keen eye for design too.
- Experience writing unit, integration tests (Jest and Vue test utils knowledge preferred).
- Fluent verbal and written English skills with strong communication skills.
- Positive approach to work and treat others well.
- Able to clearly express opinions while respecting the thoughts and opinions of peers.
- 25 days of annual leave increasing by 1 day each year up to 30 days
- Employer pension scheme
- Private Health Insurance
- Medical Cash Plan
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Gym/fitness benefits
- Flexible working
- Home workspace equipment allowance
- Wellbeing and social events
How to apply
We try to make the whole process as smooth as possible. We will ask you to complete a quick technical challenge online followed by an interview with some members of the Technical Team.
Looking for more full-time jobs?