Hi there! Thanks for being here and let’s get started.
Cycloid is a simple and non-intrusive Hybrid-cloud DevOps platform, available in SaaS and on-premise modes, that optimizes people's use of technology and the cloud. We help teams work smarter together, regardless of skill set, all the while ensuring governance and maintaining flexibility.
At Cycloid, we’re an open organization meaning that your voice and point of view will have a true impact on how we work and the decisions we make. So, as you can imagine, we’re looking for someone who is keen on sharing his/her ideas and opinions. Don’t be shy!
In fact, every semester, you will be meeting the teams f2f in order to discuss the product roadmap and the next key developments we want to implement.
One goal: to make our hybrid-Cloud DevOps platform the leading DevOps tool in the world
Sounds like a plan, right?
You will join 8 experienced Frontend Developers and be a key part of the creation of our new features. Have you heard of our freshly baked Cost Explorer feature yet?
In your day-to-day, you work with the Design, Backend, and Ops teams to:
- Develop features using the VueJS Framework
- Contribute to unit/E2E testing, bug fixing, documentation, etc
- Review pull requests, submitted by colleagues
- Work both autonomously and collaboratively
- Be part of discussions that have a team/company-wide impact
We work in feature teams so, as you can imagine, you will closely collaborate with our Design, Backend, DevOps, QA, and Marketing teams in all projects you’re involved in.
What should I bring to the table?
- 1+ year of professional experience with VueJS
- Good coding practices using modern CSS, HTML, and JS
- Unit testing (we use Jest, but experience in others is useful)
- Good knowledge of git and GitHub (code reviews, rebasing, cherry-picking, etc)
- Capacity to communicate effectively and clearly in English, both verbally and in writing
Nice to have:
- Experience with Webpack, E2E testing (i.e. Cypress), CI/CD tools, and SVG based libraries (i.e. D3)
- Experience working remotely
- DevOps knowledge or interest
- Have contributed to the open-source community
How to apply
Send us your CV or Linkedin through our Career Page
- Interview with Sophie
- Technical task repo, submitted for review by our FE team
- Meeting with the Front-end team
- ... and we set a start date!
Cycloid is committed to providing equal opportunities for everyone, so don’t think twice: contact us! We’ll be glad to chat no matter what.
Looking for more full-time jobs?