Disciple is a platform for building and managing online, branded networks and communities. We currently have over 500 native apps live in the Apple & Google Play app stores, as well as a web client. Our apps are white label (they all run the same code) and configured to the requirements of our customers.
Disciple is looking for a highly motivated front-end developer who will quickly become a key part of the engineering team.
You will be part of a team of 3 front-end developers, which forms part of the larger engineering team of 2 Android developers, 2 iOS developers, 4 QAs, and 2 infrastructure engineers.
The ideal candidate is collaborative, hands-on, passionate and holds a wide variety of skills and interests.
The majority of our developers are in Poland, and you’ll need to visit Kraków once every couple of months for a team meet-up. We’d like you to be based in Central Europe but other than that the position is remote.
- Located in Central Europe.
- Good English
- Experience using web APIs and media like photos and videos.
- Experience in automated testing
- A yearning to keep abreast of new technology and development best practice
- Ability to communicate ideas across a distributed team
- Agile working environment experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility and confidence working in a fast-paced environment
How to apply
Please follow the link to apply for this position. We’d love to see a sample of code you have written that you are proud of.
Looking for more full-time jobs?