ADNET is a small business, recognized for customer-centric solutions. We are nationwide in Federal agencies including NASA, NOAA, and DOT.
We are Astrophysicists and Earth Scientists, researching and exploring our world, and worlds beyond. We are Science Systems and Instrument Engineers, building and supporting the tools that ensure successful missions. We are Information Security leaders, protecting your infrastructure and intellectual capital. We are Software and Network Engineers, creating tailored IT solutions. We are Program Managers, developing sustainable solutions in dynamic environments. We are Financial and Business Analysts, ensuring efficiency and cost-effectiveness. We are Multimedia and Public Outreach innovators, developing and delivering your message through media vehicles that meet your needs.
We are reliable, flexible, and accountable. We are award-winners and career developers. We are a catalyst for change.
Help NASA teach people about their planet !!
We are looking for someone adaptable, independent, and able to hit the ground running to work with a web development team at NASA Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Maryland.
The successful candidate will support the design, development, testing, and deployment of the flagship Goddard Sciences Directorate website.
We are using NodeJS and Vue 2.0 to redesign the existing code base for the Science website. This is a great opportunity to work with modern technologies and development practices, and to make an impact in the science and exploration directorate at NASA Goddard Space Flight Center.
- Provide direction for the design of the user interface with mockups / prototypes
- Develop API Endpoint using Node and SQL
- Develop user interface components and integrate with API Endpoints
- Write automated test scripts for user interface
- 2+ years experience with Vue 2.0 or similar framework (React, Angular2)
- 2+ years experience with NodeJS and Express
- Proficient in HTML5, CSS3, as well as preprocessors such as Stylus and Pug (formerly jade) with experience developing interactive user interfaces
- Experience with SQL or similar database technologies
- Familiarity with Web Components and Modular development
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residence
- Experience with automated testing and continuous integration
- Experience with GitHub or similar interfaces such as gitlab
- Experience with Adobe Design Suite or Sketch to create mockups for design
- MySQL skills including data model development and database management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity and experience working with Linux
Looking for more full-time jobs?