At GUTS TIckets / GET Protocol we’re working on becoming the standard ticketing infrastructure layer of the modern internet. We develop the backbone, tooling and secret sauce needed for building equity in the shady realm of ticketing. In doing so we cover a lot of ground; whether it’s providing event organisers with better access to financing, or giving ticketing companies the features they need to build more transparent & user friendly operations.
In order to walk the walk, we have set up GUTS Tickets, our very own blueprint of a modern ticketing company. Operating GUTS allows us to showcase the full range of benefits that our tech enables. We simultaneously serve existing clients and design the future of digital ticketing. That means dreaming up entirely new features and services and then putting them to work in the wild.
What is the challenge
As a Senior Frontend Developer you will work on expanding both out frontend products in both features, stability, testability and codebase health to improve our development-experience
- Write well-tested, properly structured, rock solid code
- Critically review your peer’s code
- Work together to create great, performable products
- Be creative in general in your solutions, and especially on our monthly hack days
What we expect from you
- Experience building stable web application using JS, HTML, CSS (Sass) and components
- Experience writing automated tests: from unit to E2E
- Experience working in self-managed agile teams
- Able to fluently communicate in English
- “Knowledge sharing” mentality
Nice to haves
- Typescript experience, and implementing this into an existing application
- Fullstack experience: Python / Go
- Experience working on high performing, consumer based apps
How to apply
Please motivate why you would like to work for us, what you think you could offer the team.
Also let us know if you plan to move to the Netherlands or want to work (fully) remote.
A link to a git repo containing some code you wrote is very much appreciated.
Looking for more full-time jobs?