We make registrations easy.
We make registrations easy
Our solution allows our partners to grow faster by removing friction in the sign-up process. It is super simple to integrate, globally localized and uses smart data to keep typing to a minimum.
We are a bunch of geeks with experience from building fantastic products and smart user interactions. Sharing an obsession for simplicity we set out together to create a radically better experience than filling in boring grey boxes.
Take the chance and apply for the last remaining position within our Engineering team.
What we offer
- Start-up culture. We are a small and highly motivated product driven company. Your contribution will have a direct impact on the product and the success of Regily
- Become a key part of a great team of skilled experts, all sitting remote but working closely together
- A career opportunity. Join the core team during the beginning of our journey and grow your responsibilities as Regily grows
- Flexibility of working from home with potential option to relocate to Stockholm in the future
- Long term employment
- Create world class UI solutions and outstanding web development work
- Be part of a team solving advanced technical challenges in innovative ways
- Constantly learn, share and develop your skillset
- A passion for Vue.js 2 and Vuex
- A keen eye for UI details, animations and user interaction
- An ability to take ownership and create quality code independently
- Experience with HTML and CSS for modern mobile and desktop browsers
- Experience of covering code by unit and integration tests
- Good communication skills (oral and written) in English
It would be nice if you also have
- Familiarity with git-flow workflow, Travis CI, CodeClimate and AWS
- Experience with Node.js server-side development
How to appply
Drop us an e-mail with your CV to and feel free to provide a link to your GitHub URL and any portfolio
Looking for more full-time jobs?