Cycloid: The DevOps platform to simplify and speed up DevOps and cloud adoption.
The Cycloid team develops cycloid.io: a DevOps framework including TerraCognita, StackCraft, a service catalogue, CI/CD container pipeline, logs centralisation and cost tracking.
We are 30 passionate people building a fantastic Teal organisation since 2015. Our product and DevOps teams are already contributing to numerous IT services across Europe. We speed up our development thanks to a 4,5 M€ fundraising in 2019.
We provide a working environment for everyone to contribute in their best way to build new features and help us make our current codebase more robust and maintainable.
Full Remote in Europe
Our main goal at Cycloid is to be the leading DevOps tool in the world!
Cycloid is a simple and non-intrusive DevOps framework that optimizes people's use of technology and the cloud. We help teams work smarter together, regardless of skill set, all the while ensuring governance and maintaining flexibility. We already contribute and provide help to numerous IT services across Europe, with their DevOps rollout and optimization.
We strongly believe in:
- Open source: we contribute, develop, and release open source technologies
- The Teal organizational model: ensure scalability WITH people and not OVER them
- Transparency on every topic: roadmap, salaries, company decisions etc
- Being committed to having equal opportunities for everyone
We are 40+ passionate Europeans from 7+ countries.
We have doubled our revenue and the team every year, due to €4.5M in funding in 2019.
Our continuous support in fundraising is allowing us to accelerate recruitment and development.
This means we are opening up several new positions in the Frontend team.
As a 100% flat company, we provide a working environment for everyone to contribute in their best way.
You can either join the team in our Paris office, or work remotely from your location in Europe.
- Working with the Design, Backend and Ops teams to develop features
- Contribute to unit/E2E testing, bug fixing, documentation etc
- Review pull requests, submitted by colleagues
- Working both autonomously and collaboratively
- Being a part of discussions that have a team/company wide impact
We are looking for talented and passionate Frontend developers to help us build our Framework.
We value clean, DRY, easy to read code that is well tested and keeps up to date with modern standards.
We have a dedicated Design team, so you will be building things based on their mockups and user flows.
- Are a Frontend developer with 2+ years of professional experience
- Are an open-minded, knowledgeable and friendly person
- Are not afraid of taking on big tasks and getting your hands dirty
- Have no interest in managing others, a flat organization sounds ideal
- Know how to strike the right balance between autonomy and working collectively in a team
- At least 1 year of professional knowledge with Vue.js, or other JS frameworks (React, Angular, Ember etc)
- Good coding practices using modern CSS, HTML and JS
- Unit testing (we use Jest, but experience in others is useful)
- Good knowledge of git and GitHub (code reviews, rebasing, cherry-picking etc)
- Capacity to communicate effectively and clearly in English, both verbally and in writing
Nice to have:
- Experience with Webpack, E2E testing (i.e. Cypress), CI/CD tools and SVG based libraries (i.e. D3)
- Experience working remotely
- DevOps knowledge or interest
- Have contributed to the open source community
- Introduction meeting with HR
- Technical task repo, submitted for review by our FE team
- Meeting with FE team
- Job Offer, if successful
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] with
- Preferred Your CV
Optional Links to your LinkedIn profile, GitHub/GitLab profile and/or portfolio
How to apply
Feel free to send us: Your CV, LinkedIn profile, Portfolio, or Access to your repo to [email protected]
Cycloid is committed to having equal opportunities for everyone!
Looking for more full-time jobs?