Bandwango is a SaaS platform for the travel & tourism industry. Our product, the Destination Experience Engine (DXE) is an end-to-end solution allowing Destination Marketing Organizations (DMOs) to curate and deliver an unlimited set of paid and free things-to-do into passports, trails, and marketplaces that are designed to engage and convert locals and visitors alike. Delivery occurs instantly via SMS and email with our interactive web applications providing customers not only tickets/coupons, but also maps, directions, hours of operation, and near-me functionality.
We are looking for a Senior Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application, including backend portals, administrative systems, email receipts, mobile web applications, and e-commerce sites. You will work with the UI/UX designer and backend software engineers and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and components for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- 7+ years of experience
- Excellent understanding of at least one modern JS framework such as React/Angular or ideally Vue.js
- Experience unit testing via Jest/Mocha/etc
- Knowledge of build tools such as Webpack
- Experience with css preprocessors such as SASS/LESS
- Basic knowledge of web a11y
- Experience with Nuxt/SSR
- Knowledge of PWAs
- Experience with Heroku or other deployment pipelines
- Experience with Laravel and mySQL
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Most team members are working remotely.
How to apply
Please provide a link to your Github account so that we can take a look at your work. Additionally, any live examples of projects you have worked on is very helpful. Include a resume when applying.
Looking for more full-time jobs?