Factorial is a technology partner and develops sophisticated digital products. We have been working with local and international customers since 2015 and have been growing steadily ever since.
Our team consists of people with different backgrounds and career paths, united by curiosity and passion for technology and digital innovation. We live New Work, appreciate personal responsibility and flexibility.
- You take ownership of frontend solutions in a multi-disciplinary project team.
- You plan frontend architectures and API integration in complex web applications.
- You implement new features or improve existing components.
- You write clean and understandable code using modern tools and workflows.
- You collaborate closely with UX and visual designers.
- You evaluate technical feasibility of feature requests.
- You test and document your code.
- You support your teammates with code reviews and pair programming.
- Working self-organized, open-minded and communicative.
- Having an eye for design, accessibility and performance.
- Good communication skills in English (must) and German (nice to have).
- Experience in working in agile processes such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Ability to quickly become productive in different development environments.
Tools in use
The following is a list of technologies that you might face on the job (depends on the project). We don’t expect a perfect match here.
- Mainly in Development: Vue.js, Nuxt.js, ES6, HTML5, CSS
Also in Development**:** Tailwind, PostCSS, Web Components, Node.js, Twig, Jest, BackstopJS, Storybook, Browserstack, Docker, Git, Drupal, Laravel
- Design: Invision, Zeplin, Sketch, Figma
- Collaboration: Jira, Confluence, GitLab, GitHub, Mattermost, Google Docs, Google Spreadsheets, Zoom
What we offer you
- Extensive development possibilities in a fast-growing company
- Experienced colleagues and a culture of exchanging experience
- A great team and a pleasant working atmosphere
- An annual training budget at your own disposal
- Flexible time management
- A beautiful office with garden and roof terrace in the heart of Ottensen
- Very good coffee, various drinks, organic fruit & kicker
- A great cook who prepares lunch for us every 2 weeks.
How to apply
You do not have to match all the listed requirements exactly to apply. Please send your application including your aspired start date and salary expectations by email to our HR Manager Seda. You can reach her at [email protected] We value real-life, working code higher than academic titles.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Looking for more full-time jobs?