StoragePug is the Shopify of self storage. We build high-converting websites to help independent self storage operators compete with national, publicly-traded competitors and provide amazing experiences for their customers.
StoragePug is the Shopify of self storage. With high-converting websites and a suite of other tools to help independent self storage operators compete with national, publicly-traded competitors and provide amazing experiences for their customers.
- We are a rapidly growing start up that is 3 years old.
- Based in Knoxville, TN
- We have clients in 35+ states
- There are 18 people who work at StoragePug
Pug Fun Facts:
- Google “self storage marketing” and StoragePug is on the first page nationwide
- We know our name is weird
- We are a SaaS/tech startup in Knoxville, located in the heart of Cedar Bluff
- We serve the self storage industry: a $38 billion dollar industry with over 55,000 facilities
About the R&D Team
We build products we believe in that give storage facility owners and management companies a competitive advantage.
Simple: We believe in the simple, not the complex.
Seamless: Thoughtful products that are easy for storage owners to use.
Occupancy: A familiar website designed to capture leads and keep facilities full.
Unique: Think different. We stand out from our competition because our clients stand out from theirs.
We are seeking an experienced, smart Vue.js + Nuxt developer.
Our web platform is built for the self storage industry. Our frontends are built on Vue.js and Nuxt. The backend is built on Express and MySQL.
We currently have a team of some super talented people that consists of:
- 1 agile Project Manager
- 3 Vue.js Developers
- 1 UI/UX designer
- 1 Tester
Software Engineer requirements:
- 3+ years of Vue + Nuxt development experience
- Strong understanding of Vue.js, Nuxt, React.js, or similar
- Backend - Node.js, Express, MySQL (or similar relational language)
- Full-stack Experience
- At least one year of working on an Agile software development team
- worked on a CRM
- familiar with how SEO works
- a user-focused way of thinking and programming
- an understanding of analytics
- Standard SQL/BigQuery
- experience using AWS tools
- Comfortable working on macOS
- 10 Vacation Days
- 5 Sick / Mental Health Days
- 9 Holidays
- Quirky Start-Up Perks
Looking for more full-time jobs?