Does corporate job seem like a boring prospect? Join one of the top startups in Europe instead! Check out our Web Summit 2016 Finals Pitch to find out more about our vision.
We are looking for a skilled front-end developer, ideally with a keen eye for design, to help us build the best property management software out there. You would be mainly responsible for implementing new views and reusable components based on the briefs and wireframes whipped up by our UX designer and product team. You should be able to handle time pressure and changes; are passionate about the work you do and keep yourself up to date with the latest technologies and trends.
- 1-3 years of experience
- Familiarity with SASS and build tools such as Grunt, Gulp or Webpack
- Experience with a modern front-end framework such as Foundation.
- Ability to communicate with REST and WebSocket based APIs
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Agile/Scrum development cycle understanding
- Experience with Node.js
- A basic understanding of Docker
What we offer
- Full-time position starting June 2017
- Chill office in Barcelona 10 min from the beach
- Being part of a young, talented, motivated and international team
- Nice compensation package, lots of learning, true responsibility and professional growth along with the company
- Friendly atmosphere and no-bullshit attitude