Canyon is a LegalOps platform.
Current ways of working on legal are a big mess. The reason? Current legal tools were never designed for collaboration. So all the $1Tn legal industry still turns on email, Word and PDF.
In contrast with the vertical and hyper specialized approach of current players, we have an end-to-end and holistic approach of legal.
We start from the matter, the core unit of legal work. Every business function works on a core unit of work. Sales close deals, developers track issues, legal people resolve matters. A matter is the core unit of legal work grouping everything legal needs i.e. drafts, versions, supporting documents, emails, participants, terms, tasks, signatures, spend, etc. Canyon is the digital home for matters. In Canyon, teams can process any time of legal matter: running an annual shareholders' meeting, negotiating a complex supplier agreement or taking an investment in a startup.
- Join remote-first VC-backed company as 3rd employee and get a thrilling experience, building the foundations of a product powered by a huge vision and a friendly team
- Join the ranks of a team passionate about quality and best practices, always looking for the most world-class and scalable ways of doing all things tech and products
- We only work with passionate doers who are leaders with their craft and strive for excellence in everything they do. You'll get bonus point if you contribute to OSS, run a blog, built side-projects or past companies, have a trove of Stack Overflow badges, etc.
- Ideal past experiences include having worked at VC-backed B2B SaaS startup company.
- We offer long-term collaboration with internal growth paths and stock-options opportunities.
- 4+ years of experience building production-ready Vue.js applications.
- You have an eye for engineering, integrations and scalability issues in particular (incl. willingness to dive into back-end API when needed).
- You strive for excellence and best practices in everything you do.
- You're product-minded and eager to build the best user experience.
- Experience with TailwindCSS and Typescript is a plus. Experience with Feathers.js is cherry on the cake.
- You're a quick learner and enjoy solving hard problems.
- You're a team player, eager to provide feedback and happy to receive them as learning opportunities.
- You know how to prioritize in order to deliver on time, as speed of execution is key, while never compromising on quality.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, you're not afraid of taking initiative and measured risks.
Here is why you should apply 😍
- 🚀 ️Get a challenging work experience, putting together an A-team with the ambition to become a category leader, using world-class processes and tools
- 👨👩👧👦 Become part of a productivity-driven team composed of friendly, supportive and ambitious people who are always striving to embed quality and scalability in everything they do.
- 🏠 Remote, Paris, or Brussels: We are remote-first and opened to applicants from across Europe. We also have lovely offices located at the heart of the Parisian startup eco-system or at the bustling Flagey square in Brussels that you are welcome to anyime.
- 👨💻 We want everyone at Canyon to fully take ownership of their area of responsibility - in return, you get the opportunity to own shares in the company in the form of stock-options depending on your level of seniority.
- Frontend: Vue.js, TailwindCSS, Feathers.js, Cypress
- Backend: Nodejs, TypeScript, REST API, NestJS, Postgres, Jest
- Product development: Linear, Figma, Notion
- DevOps: GitHub, AWS CodePipeline, CodeClimate
- Hosting: AWS (Cloudfront, S3, ECS Fargate, RDS)
- Monitoring: Datadog, Sentry
eFounders is a Startup Studio based in Paris and Brussels.
Together with entrepreneurs, we turn unique ideas into successful companies. We build businesses that create the tools of tomorrow and inspire news ways of working, in short, we build the future of work! We were the first to pioneer the startup studio model in 2011 and have since launched 25 companies with $400 million in funding and now reaching a valuation of over $1,5 billion.
Today, more than 1,000 employees across the world work in a startup which started out as a simple mockup right here at eFounders.
We pride ourselves on our ability to give founders an edge. We give entrepreneurs access to unparalleled resources, so that they can kickstart their startup. We bring to them unfair advantages with our brilliant core team and vast network. And we equip our founders with freedom so that they can dream bigger to always go further and faster.
Our companies: Mailjet • Textmaster • Mention • Foxintelligence • Front • Aircall • Hivy • Spendesk • Illustrio • Forest • Slite • Station • Upflow • Equify • Briq • Multis • Swan • Yousign • Bonjour • Cycle • Folk • Once
Our projects in the making: Zenvest • Canyon • Kairn • Crew and many more to come 🚀
How to apply
Looking for more full-time jobs?