What We Do:
We’re a Financial/Payroll SaaS for the entertainment industry. Our biggest clients are Netflix and Amazon, and last year we processed over $100M in payroll. This industry still uses software built in the 80s and 90s, and we're disrupting that.
The Bits You Care About:
- Fast-paced, cool startup culture where your ideas matter!
- Benefits (medical, vision, and dental), Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays.
- Work From Home Friendly!
- Offices on the Embarcadero in San Francisco (Near the Ferry Building) and Burbank
The Bits We Care About:
Education: 4-year degree in CS or equivalent experience
Why You’d Want to Work for Us:
Since we choose and hire our people wisely, you will be given an incredible amount of freedom. It will be up to you to determine how to handle that freedom and excel in your role. We expect our employees to have fun. You’ll be part of a great team—so come get to know us!
- Obsess on developing intuitive, high-performing web applications
- Create and drive best practices in teams (including peer reviews & building for testability)
- Proactively collaborate with teammates and stakeholders
- Confer with management and engineering teams to prioritize needs and choose solutions
- Identify bugs uncovered by testing or customer feedback and fix them
- Other duties as assigned by the Company CTO
- Good understanding of Computer Science fundamentals.
- Demonstrable understanding of advanced CSS3, SASS/LESS, and how they can be used to build modular, reusable stylesheets
- Some DevOps skills; able to get hands dirty on Linux, AWS, Docker, CI pipelines, etc.
- Understanding of source control (Git) and build workflows and collaboration
- Familiarity with JS native technologies (React Native, NativeScript, Ionic, etc.) for iOS/Android a major plus
- UX / UI design experience a plus
- Good communication skills
Clone this repo and send us your deliverables:
If you have a portfolio, please include it in your application.
You must live in Bay Area or LA Area to apply for this position.